Welcome to Captain Nemo!
A country full of unique and different places to visit. The place where you can find sites resembling beauties from all over the world. The country with the biggest coastline and the most beautiful beaches in the world! The place, where you may find an archeological site in every inch! The place with hundreds of museums. Greece is a temple of Philosophy and History. The country with the best climate in the whole world – with an average temperature of 25 Celsius degrees. An ideal country for vacations with multiple destinations. You can choose among the great number of islands and resorts, the mountains, the scenic villages, the various rivers and lakes, the infinite alleys at the center of Athens… It is a place suitable for all kind of vacations, along the whole year, with sites and activities for both winter and summer holiday-lovers and for people of all ages.
No matter how many times you might visit Greece, you will always have a new exciting thing to discover. The cheerful mornings would make you want to wander across the beautiful sites nearby. The lazy noon would be the best time of the day to go for swimming in one of the hundreds award-winning beaches with the crystal clear and light blue water. The cool afternoons offer the best conditions for a relaxing drink by the sea. The magical nights would give you the opportunity to wander around the beautiful sites in the light of the stars and relax in one of the numerous bars or party until the following morning in the famous lively Bouzoukia.
Greece: The Country of Philosophy, Myth, Fantasy, Longevity and Entertainment.
Live your myth in Greece.
The city with the unlimited choices: the colorful shops and traditional taverns in Plaka and Monastiraki, the green hill of Lycabetus in its center, where you can visit the church of St. George at its top and enjoy the view of the whole city like being inside an airplane, the numerous notable museums and of course the Parthenon in Acropolis.
The available excursions around the city are endless:
• The temple of Poseidon in Sounio, where you can enjoy the most beautiful sunset in the world!
• The canal and ancient city of Corinth!
• Epidaurus, the place where Asclepius-the ancient Greek god of medicine, healing, rejuvenation and physicians- was born and its ancient theater that has the outstanding acoustics that is unique and known around the world!
• The archaeological site of Mycenae, near Mykines in Argolis, where the palace of Agamemnon resides.
• Delphi and its oracle at the sanctuary dedicated to Apollo.
• Nea Makri , ideal for swimming and for a visit to the monastery of Saint Ephraim.
• Aegina, the scenic island with the beautiful beaches and the monastery of Saint Nektarios.
• Loutraki, with its hot springs and the monastery of Saint Patapios.
• Evia, with the numerous beaches and the monastery of Saint John the Russian.